How does Rinse ensure quality?
We take great pride in providing high-quality cleaning for every garment you give us. We have developed several steps in our process to ensure that your clothes always receive the best care.
- We rely on our experience: It takes experience to recognize a great cleaner. James Joun, one of our co-founders, grew up working at his parents’ dry cleaning business and has over 20 years of experience working with cleaners.
- We work with the best: We have a thorough vetting process and always make sure that our cleaning partners are well-managed, environmentally conscious, and follow industry best practices.
- We provide constant feedback: We work closely with all of our cleaning partners and provide them with thorough, detailed, and actionable feedback to ensure that they deliver a consistently great product.
- We have quality built into our internal process: We have several additional processes outside of the cleaning process in place to ensure that your garments are inspected while they are in our care. No item can pass our “quality control” check and be returned to you without a member of our internal team reviewing it.
- We’ll do what it takes to get everything right: We are confident that your items will receive the best quality cleaning possible. If you find a stain that has slipped through the cracks or your garment doesn’t meet our (or your) quality standards, please email [email protected] and we’ll provide a complimentary re-cleaning.