Easy! On the evening of your scheduled pickup, a Rinse Valet will arrive between 8pm and 10pm. They’ll bring Rinse bags for Dry Clean / Launder & Press and Wash & Fold, which will all be tagged with your information. We’ll work with one of our local cleaning partners to expertly clean your items, and your Valet will bring everything back to you on your confirmed delivery date.
You can read more about what will happen on your first Rinse below or watch our instructional video here.
1.) Picking up your order.
- Once your order is scheduled, you’ll receive a text message at 7pm on the evening of your pickup with an estimated time of arrival for your Valet.
- Your Valet will arrive between 8pm - 10pm.
- Your Valet will provide with two different color-coded Rinse bags.
- White = Dry Clean / Launder & Press
- Black = Wash & Fold
- If you are able to, prior to arrival prepare and sort your clothes and other items that will need cleaning accordingly and have them ready to go in a hamper, basket, or pile.
- Your Valet will explain in detail what can go in each bag and the various options you have for the delivery of your items.
- Your Valet will also go over our delivery schedule with you, including our optional Rush Services.
- Our Standard Delivery is $3.99 (generally 3 days after pickup).
- If you need your clothes returned quicker, Wash & Fold is available for 24-hour Rush. Dry Cleaning is available for 2-day expedited service. Each Rush Service is $5.00 extra.
- If you have any special instructions regarding your clothes and other items (e.g. stains), please inform your Valet. You can also set your personal cleaning preferences on your Rinse account.
- We also provide other services such as Hang Dry, Leather Cleaning, and Repairs. You’ll have the option to receive a Teal Hang Dry bag for your more fragile laundry items, such as athletic wear and intimates, that need to avoid the heat of the dryer. Hang Dry items will also be returned neatly folded.
2.) Cleaning your order.
- After pickup, we dispatch your items to our vetted cleaning partners.
- Once the partner has processed your bag you will receive a detailed email including list of the items you put in our care.
- We only work with carefully selected local cleaners who have established a very high level of quality and reliability.
- For your protection and overall peace of mind, we have also built multiple layers of inspection and control to ensure high-quality.
3.) Delivering your clean order.
- We will send you a text the morning of your scheduled delivery date to confirm we are coming that evening. If your delivery has not been confirmed yet, we will send you a text on your next route day to let you know that your clothes are ready for delivery. Just reply "Y" to automatically confirm delivery for that evening.
- Once confirmed, you’ll receive a text message at 7pm on the evening of your delivery with an estimated time of arrival for your Valet (between 8pm and 10pm).
- Your Valet will deliver your clean clothes to your door. Be sure to open your bags to let your clothes breath and confirm that all is well with your order.
- Rinse...and repeat!