We’re always working hard to make your Rinse experience even better, and that includes the bags that your clothes are picked up and delivered in. That’s why we’re excited to introduce our new Rinse garment bag, which will replace our current Dry Clean/Launder & Press bag (the white one).
The next time you get your Dry Cleaning done with Rinse, you can expect to receive your clean clothes delivered in one of our new garment bags. The best part about this new bag? It doubles as the bag you’ll fill up with any dry cleaning to give to Rinse.
Just flip the bag upside down, fill it up with any clothes you need to get dry cleaned, pull the draw string, and give it to your Rinse Valet when he comes to pick up your clothes. Your clothes will be cleaned, pressed, and returned hung in the garment bag. Moving forward, anytime you need to get Dry Cleaning done, this will be the bag to use.
Wondering what to do with your old Dry Clean/Launder & Press bag? Once you’ve a received a new garment bag, just give your old bag to your Valet and we’ll recycle it.
Clothing care has always been full of friction (so much so that we refer to it as “death by 1,000 cuts”). Customers are held hostage to proximity when choosing a cleaner and can’t assess quality until after they get their clothes back; cleaners only operate during business hours, making dropping off and picking up very difficult tasks; and there’s limited customer service, technology, and transparency. Heading to the laundromat is no picnic, either.
When we started Rinse in 2013, our main objective was to remove those friction points and solve a chronic pain point for our customers.
A lot has changed at Rinse over the past few years, but one thing that has remained constant is our unwavering commitment to providing the highest-quality care for your clothing, while delivering a consistent and seamless customer experience. As a consumer service, we know we have to earn our stripes with every order we pick up from you. To do that requires great execution, and great execution starts with the team.
Our team at Rinse includes our cleaning partners, our Valets, and our internal staff. They each play a critical role in making sure your clothes always receive the high-quality cleaning they deserve, and you experience the convenience you demand. As we continue to grow, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our ability to ensure that we invest in our team and make sure they have the time and resources needed so Rinse can continue to deliver a world-class customer experience.
To that end, today we are introducing a Standard Delivery fee to help support these efforts.
Effective with each new order picked up starting this evening (Tuesday, December 13, 2016) we will be adding a nominal fee of $3.99 to be applied upon delivery only (pickups will remain free). If you request Rush Service (e.g., next-day turnaround on Wash & Fold or 2-day turnaround on Dry Clean / Launder & Press), we will add an additional $5.00 charge, which is consistent with how our Rush Service works today.
I’m very proud of the service we’ve created and I’m confident that today’s change will make Rinse an even better partner for you by helping us appropriately support the critical components of our day-to-day operations and ensure you receive the highest-quality clothing care and customer experience possible.
Thanks for your continued support. We’re working tirelessly to provide the service you deserve for everything in your closet, and we look forward to taking care of you for a long time to come!
WASHINGTON, Feb. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Rinse, Inc., today announced it has launched service in its third market: Washington, DC.
Rinse started its innovative dry cleaning and laundry delivery service in San Francisco in 2013. Its primary goal has been to remove the friction that comes with clothing care and create a high-quality, consistent, and reliable customer experience. By working with only the best cleaning partners, developing a robust technology backbone that supports its operations, and providing world-class customer service, Rinse has done just that.
Rinse has grown rapidly in San Francisco and Los Angeles over the past few years, and has created a differentiated service that its customers love. Rinse has a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 50 with its customers, in an industry where negative NPS is the norm. Because of that, it has been able to drive best-in-class retention rates and build a strong reputation for quality and service.
With a strong foundation in San Francisco and Los Angeles, Rinse is now focused on accelerating its expansion across the US, and anticipates opening up several new markets in 2017. Its first stop is Washington, DC.
"We're really excited for Washington, DC to be our first market outside of California and be an anchor for us on the East Coast. It's always been one of our favorite cities. We've built a large wait list and the initial response with alpha customers has been incredible, so we knew it was time to officially launch our service here," said Ajay Prakash, Rinse's CEO and Co-founder.
"We obsess about providing a high-quality clean on every garment," said James Joun, COO and Co-founder. Joun learned the importance of quality cleaning from his parents, who have been in the dry cleaning business for 25+ years. "We are thrilled to bring our service to DC, where high-quality dry cleaning plays a critical role in many people's day-to-day lives."
Rinse has built a differentiated service since it launched over three years ago. At a time when every new consumer service tried to be "on-demand," Rinse focused on quality and ""smart scheduling"" to make sure its service addressed its customer pain points directly. It also chose to take a stand against gender-based pricing and charge the same price to dry clean/launder & press both men's and women's button down shirts -- an uncommon practice. In addition, Rinse is doing its part to grow its green practices, including only working with cleaners who use environmentally friendly solvents and detergents (and not working with any cleaner who uses PERC, a solvent that is a known carcinogen), collecting and donating clothes on behalf of its customers (Rinse has donated 10 tons of clothing to date), and only working with wash & fold partners who use high efficiency washers (Rinse has helped save 6 million gallons of water to date).
Rinse is a consumer service that has created a consistent and seamless clothing care experience for its customers. Its services include Dry Cleaning, Launder & Press, Wash & Fold, Hang Dry, Repairs, Leather Cleaning, and it even takes Clothing Donations. Rinse combines the high-quality care your clothes deserve with the convenience and simplicity your busy schedule demands. The company was founded by Ajay Prakash and James Joun and is headquartered in San Francisco. To experience Rinse for yourself, please visit www.rinse.com or download the Rinse mobile app (available on iOS or Android).
Contact: Arrianne Talma, email@example.com
SOURCE Rinse, Inc.
Related Links http://www.rinse.com
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in #RinseFTW Contest (the “Promotion”), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Rinse, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and scoring of entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at time of entry (individually “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”). Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, agencies, and the judging panel and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter, win or vote. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law. Once an Entrant wins a prize, that Entrant will no longer be eligible to win another prize in this Promotion.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins July 1, 2017 at 9 AM PT and ends on August 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, Entrants must tell us on their favorite thing about Rinse and post to a social media network like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Entries must be received by Sponsor no later than August 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT to be eligible for the grand prize (see Section 7). No limit on the number of entries. If your social media posts are set to “private mode,” your responses may not be received by Sponsor.
4. GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entrant is responsible for his or her entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it. In connection with the entry, each Entrant affirms, represents, and warrants that: (i) Entrant owns or has the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use the entry in the manner contemplated by Sponsor; and (ii) Entrant has obtained the written consent, release and permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the entry to use that person’s name or likeness in the entry and in the manner contemplated by Sponsor. By submitting an entry to Sponsor, Entrant grants Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license and right to modify, reproduce, publish, publicly perform, create derivative works of and use the entry, including any image, actions, likeness, name, appearance, biographical material or written works included therein, and all other information or materials that Entrant has provided or may provide in connection with this Promotion in any media, now known or hereafter devised, and in any manner, without further approval, permission or consideration.. Sponsor is under no obligation to use an entry.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Each entry submitted (i) must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image (as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion), (ii) may not be inappropriate, offensive, libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, contain nudity, unlawful or plagiarized, (iii) must not be harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way, (iv) may not violate or encourage others to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, (v) may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property right or any other third party right, (vi) may not contain commercial or corporate advertising, including display of corporate logos, brand names and slogans, other than those relating to Sponsor, (vii) may not include references to alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drug paraphernalia, firearms or any depiction or representation thereof and (viii) may not include any virus, worm, corrupt file, Trojan horse or other forms of corruptive code or content that may harm or compromise Sponsor’s web site or the proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the accuracy or truthfulness of any information contained within a submitted entry. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to determine if any entry is not appropriate for publication on Sponsor’s website, mobile application or social media outlets or for any other public release and if entry is in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an entry for any reason. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion.
6. PRIZES: One (1) will receive a $50 USD Rinse credit issued via a discount applied to their account. One winner will be announced via Instagram and Facebook on: Friday, September 1st, 2017. Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for prize delivery. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected from valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding. Each winning Entrant will be notified via their Instagram post entry or via email. The potential winning Entrant must respond to Sponsor’s prize notification post via email within 72 hours from the date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification post and sign an affidavit and release in the form provided by Sponsor. In the event that the potential winning Entrant does not respond to Sponsor’s prize notification post within the specified time or the prize notification post or email is returned as undeliverable or fails to sign Sponsor’s affidavit and release, a new winner will be chosen based on the Judging Criteria. Alternate winners will be contacted via email and must respond to the Sponsor’s prize notification post or within 72 hours from the date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification post and sign Sponsor’s affidavit and release.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Sponsor’s website, mobile applications or social media outlets or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website or mobile application or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at Sponsor’s website or social media outlets is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
9. INDEMNITY: Entrant shall indemnify and defend Sponsor its parent companies, each of Sponsor’s advertising agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of all of the foregoing and the successors and assigns of each of them, from and against actions, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable counsel fees related to (i) Entrant’s use of any prize, (ii) the Sponsor’s use of any of the materials submitted by Entrant in connection with this Promotion or (iii) any intentional misconduct or negligence by Entrant in connection with this Promotion.
10. RELEASES: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions and affiliates and Instagram from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with these Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information.
13. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “#RinseFTW promotion”, Attn Rinse Marketing Dept, 438 Treat Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by Septemer 3, 2017.
14. SPONSOR: Rinse, Inc., 438 Treat Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94110.
15. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter