NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in Rinse Referral Promotion (the “Promotion”), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Rinse, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and scoring of entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at time of entry (individually “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”). Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, agencies, and the judging panel and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter, win or vote. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law. Once an Entrant wins a prize, that Entrant will no longer be eligible to win another prize in this Promotion.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins Feb 20, 2018 at 9 AM PT and ends on March 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, Entrants must refer someone who completes their first Rinse pickup during the Promotion Period. Entries must be received by Sponsor no later than March 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT to be eligible for the grand prize. No limit on the number of entries.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entrants can submit an entry if (i) a referred friend clicks on their referral link to create a valid Rinse account; and (ii) the referred friend completes a a Rinse pickup during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the accuracy or truthfulness of any information contained within a submitted entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an entry for any reason. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Entrant will receive a $1000 USD Rinse credit issued via a discount applied to their account. All Entrants who refer a friend who completes their first pickup during the Promotion Period will receive $25 of Rinse credit. All Entrants that refer three (3) or more friends who complete a their first pickup during the Promotion Period will receive three (3) months of free delivery. All Entrants will receive one (1) entry for a chance to the grand prize of $1000 of Rinse credit for every friend that they refer that completes their first Rinse pickp during the Promotion Period. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for prize delivery. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected from valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding. Each winning Entrant will be notified via email. The potential winning Entrant must respond to Sponsor’s prize notification post via email within 72 hours from the date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification and sign an affidavit and release in the form provided by Sponsor. In the event that the potential winning Entrant does not respond to Sponsor’s prize notification post within the specified time or the prize notification post or email is returned as undeliverable or fails to sign Sponsor’s affidavit and release, a new winner will be chosen based on the Judging Criteria. Alternate winners will be contacted via email and must respond to the Sponsor’s prize notification post or within 72 hours from the date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification post and sign Sponsor’s affidavit and release.
7. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Sponsor’s website, mobile applications or social media outlets or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website or mobile application or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at Sponsor’s website or social media outlets is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
8. INDEMNITY: Entrant shall indemnify and defend Sponsor its parent companies, each of Sponsor’s advertising agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of all of the foregoing and the successors and assigns of each of them, from and against actions, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable counsel fees related to (i) Entrant’s use of any prize, (ii) the Sponsor’s use of any of the materials submitted by Entrant in connection with this Promotion or (iii) any intentional misconduct or negligence by Entrant in connection with this Promotion.
9. RELEASES: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions and affiliates from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with these Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information.
12. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Rinse Referral Promotion”, Attn Rinse Marketing Dept, 1000 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by April 7th, 2018.
13. SPONSOR: Rinse, Inc., 1000 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA, 94103.
14. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Ultimate Date Night Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Rinse, Inc., Boon + Gable, Coffee Meets Bagel, and The Bouqs Co., having an address of 1000 Brannan Street, Suite 207, San Francisco, CA 94103, 845 Market Street, #450A, San Francisco, CA 94103, 111 Ellis Street, Floor 3, San Francisco CA 94102, and 4766 Admiralty Way #12007, Marina del Rey, CA 90295. (“Sponsor”).
Subject to these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes is open only to permanent legal U.S. residents [physically residing in the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia,] who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Rinse, Inc., Boon + Gable, Coffee Meets Bagel, and The Bouqs Co., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members or household members are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS WOULD BE REQUIRED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET, OR WHERE THE METHODS OF ENTRY SET FORTH BELOW WOULD BE DEEMED CONSIDERATION. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS APPLY.
The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00am PST on 10/11/2017 and ends at 11:59pm PST on 10/18/2017 (“Entry Period”).
HOW TO ENTER:
No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. During the Entry Period, enter the Sweepstakes through visiting a website (giveaways.dojomojo.ninja/landing?promo_id=79b95b68-4e1c-4dc8-969f-c4d6af461a31&campaign_id=1996&utm_campaign=The-Ultimate-Date-Night&utm_medium=sweeps&utm_source=Rinse-Inc-&title=The%20Ultimate%20Date%20Night ). You may only submit one (1) entry for the duration of the sweepstakes. Alternatively, you may use the Alternative Method of Entry below. By submitting an entry, you agree that your email address and any other information provided by you or collected by Sponsor(s) in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used by Sponsor(s) in accordance with Sponsors’ privacy policies (https://www.rinse.com/privacy/, https://boonandgable.com/privacy,http://coffeemeetsbagel.com/privacy/, https://bouqs.com/pages/legal) and may be shared with Sponsor’s affiliated business entities. All information submitted to Sponsor as part of an entry becomes the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it believes in good faith are generated by an automated means or scripts. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”): You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mail as follows. On a plain 3” x 5” index card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, zip code, home phone number (including area code), and email address (if any) and mail your completed 3” x 5” card to Rinse, Inc., Boon + Gable, Coffee Meets Bagel, and The Bouqs Co. at 1000 Brannan Street, Suite 207, San Francisco, CA 94103, 845 Market Street, #450A, San Francisco, CA 94103, 111 Ellis Street, Floor 3, San Francisco CA 94102, or 4766 Admiralty Way #12007, Marina del Rey, CA 90295. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, AMOE entries must be postmarked no later than 10/18/2017. Each AMOE card received will be considered as one (1) entry for that entrant. [Regardless of the method used to enter this Sweepstakes, the] [The] maximum number of entries allowed during the Entry Period is 1 per the duration of the sweepstakes.
$250 credit applicable to services of Rinse, Inc.
$400 credit applicable to services of Boon + Gable.
$250 dinner provided by Coffee Meets Bagel
$170 credit applicable to The Bouqs Co.
Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Sweepstakes. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award any prizes other than the Prizes specified in these Official Rules. The Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions (including, without limitation, for cash) are permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any Prize if such Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of the Prizes, and any related shipping and handling charges. To receive a complete list of winners or a copy of the Official Rules, within six (6) months after the end of the Entry Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Rinse, Inc., Boon + Gable, Coffee Meets Bagel, and The Bouqs Co., at 1000 Brannan Street, Suite 207, San Francisco, CA 94103, 845 Market Street, #450A, San Francisco, CA 94103, 111 Ellis Street, Floor 3, San Francisco CA 94102, or 4766 Admiralty Way #12007, Marina del Rey, CA 90295. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of Prizes. Rinse, Inc., Boon + Gable, Coffee Meets Bagel, and The Bouqs Co. shall be solely responsible for Prize fulfillment.
The winning entry for the Prize will be chosen at random from all eligible entries during the Entry Period. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the potential winner, the potential winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the applicable user/email/Twitter/Facebook account is registered. The Sweepstakes will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email; provided, however, that Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate method of notification. Winners must claim their Prize within seven (7) days after the date of notification of such Prize. A Sweepstakes winner's failure to respond to the Prize notification within the specified (7) days will be considered such Sweepstakes winner's forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASES:
By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting a Prize, you agree to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. When applicable, the winner may be required to execute and return (and winning may be conditioned upon the winner executing and returning) to Sponsor, within ten (10) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release drafted by Sponsor to be eligible for the Prize or an alternate winner will be selected. Winners may be required in Sponsor’s sole discretion to complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the applicable prize. Winner may also be required to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date in order to receive a Prize. Unless prohibited by applicable law, your acceptance of a Prize constitutes your permission to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials in all media, in perpetuity, in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate for publicity purposes without any compensation to such entrant or any review or approval rights, notifications, or permissions; and constitutes your consent to disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties (including, without limitation, placing the winner’s name on a winner’s list). An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Sweepstakes is at entrant’s own risk. Sponsor shall not be liable for: (1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner in connection with an entry; (2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind; (3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from downloading the App or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes; or (5) any warranty with respect to any Prize or any component thereof. THE PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE HEREIN OR OTHERWISE, SPONSOR AND/OR ITS VENDORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR OBLIGATED WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR (A) ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS), (B) DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, AND/OR (C) ANY MATTER BEYOND SUCH PARTIES’ REASONABLE CONTROL.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to and hereby do release and hold harmless Sponsor, Rinse, Inc., Boon + Gable, Coffee Meets Bagel, and The Bouqs Co. and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability (collectively, “Claims”) that may arise from your acceptance, possession and/or use of any Prize or your participation in this Sweepstakes, or from any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation or suspension, Sponsor shall promptly post a notice on Sponsor’s website to such effect. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be determined by binding arbitration only in San Francisco, CA by and under the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Send Mom a gift of Rinse credit for Mother's Day
To send a gift:
- Email [email protected] with subject line "Mom."
- Let us know what your Mom's email address is so we know who to send the credit to.
- Include the dollar amount of Rinse credit that you'd like to send.
We'll charge your card on file and make sure your Mom recieves a notification via email that she has Rinse credit that's ready to be used!
Whether you went all out in a spectacular costume or kept things simple as a ghost or a cat, the special care required to keep Halloween costumes clean can easily be overlooked.
Costumes are often made of inexpensive materials, like acetate or acrylic, and feature basic structure and stitching that are designed for one-time wear. So what happens when you find a great costume that deserves some extra mileage in future years? Carefully cleaning and storing your costume will ensure it can be re-used for the next spooky party.
Our guide will help you properly care for your Halloween costume so that it continues to trick without getting ruined by any treat-induced stains.
Pre (trick or) treat
While you’re enjoying some candy, a melting chocolate bar or dripping caramel from a candy apple may make its way onto your costume. To take care of any Halloween food stains, pre-treat with a stain remover formula and let it soak for about 30 minutes. Costume fabrics usually aren’t particularly breathable, so you’ll also want to pre-treat areas where perspiration stains have occurred (such as under the arms and around the neck).
Check your costume’s label for recommended washing instructions. If your costume is made out of cotton, polyester, acrylic or nylon, and doesn’t have special embellishments, it can likely be machine washed in cold water on the delicate cycle.
Costumes made of tulle or spandex can be gently hand-washed at home, even if they have sequins or plastic attachments. However, careful consideration must be taken when you’re cleaning these items yourself.
- Flip the costume inside out before placing it in cold water with a gentle laundry detergent.
- Knead the material in the water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze the costume to remove excess water, but take care not to wring it, which can weaken the stitching.
Costumes labeled as “dry clean only”—especially with special embellishments or trims made of fur, leather, suede or feathers—should be taken to a professional, who will be equipped to provide a thorough cleaning.
Dry and iron
Avoid the dryer, which can shrink a costume made of inexpensive fabrics (like acetate and polyester) by up to two sizes or ruin the material altogether. The dryer can also loosen the elasticity in spandex or nylon. Most costumes should be hung to dry, but ones with a distinct structure should be laid flat to dry in order to preserve their shapes.
If you need to remove any wrinkles, iron on the lowest heat setting. High heat can damage fabrics like acrylic, rayon and polyester. Always keep the iron moving so that you avoid overheating and ruining the fabric
Next season storage
To ensure that your favorite Halloween costume looks just as good next year, be extra diligent about storing it properly.
- Delicate costumes with attachments or different parts should be hung so the material doesn’t stretch. Place them in a plastic garment bag and store in the closet until next year.
- If your costume is made of a durable material, fold it carefully and store it in a sealed freezer bag to keep dust and mold out.
- Costume accessories like broomsticks or wands should be wrapped in bubble wrap and kept safely in a box.
- Stuff hats with paper to maintain their shape.
- Place wigs on a styrofoam wig stand and keep them tucked in a sealed bag or box.
Halloween costumes aren’t meant to be worn all the time, but you might want to keep your favorite outfit on hand for future parties. By taking special care of your costume, you’ll make sure it gets a chance to scare again.
Photos: Eugenio Marongiu / Shutterstock.com, jp26jp, Tarzhanova / Shutterstock.com