Why use Rinse for your dry cleaning and laundry?
We pick up and deliver between 8pm and 10pm, 7 days a week, including Sundays.
Rinse services are priced comparably to local providers. We never surprise you with upcharges or hidden fees.
Rinse has decades of experience in dry cleaning and laundry. Our Co-founder, James Joun, even grew up in the business!
A service for everything in your closet
Perfect for anything you want cleaned, pressed, and returned on a hanger.
- Once your clothes are picked up, we’ll email you a photo of each item in our care.
- Each piece of clothing is inspected for stains, so we can treat them individually.
- Your clothes are returned, pressed and on hangers, in your personal Rinse garment bag.
Wash & Fold
Perfect for all of your everyday laundry needs, returned freshly washed and crisply folded.
- Set your cleaning preferences, like detergent type and fabric softener, from your account.
- Before cleaning, we’ll check your pockets for loose items, separate lights and darks, and never wash or dry your items with anyone else’s.
- Your clothing is returned neatly folded, including paired socks!
Perfect for delicates, activewear, and other clothing that should avoid heat from the dryer.
- Before cleaning, we’ll check your pockets for loose items, separate lights and darks, and never wash your items with anyone else’s.
- Your clothing is machine washed in cold water.
- Your clothes are hung until they’re completely dry, and returned to you crisply folded.
Real people working for you
Michael: Your Valet
Meet Michael--a Rinse professional who picks up and delivers your clothes. All you have to do is put them back in your closet.
Julio: Your Cleaning Expert
Julio has over 20 years of experience in dry cleaning. He'll make sure your clothes come back perfect.
Susan: Your Care Specialist
Susan's here for you to answer any questions and resolve issues. Just text her and she'll take care of you.
Pricing that's comparable to your local cleaner
D.C. Metro Area Pricing
A $7.95 service fee and $30 minimum will apply to each order.
What is in this 15 pound load?
Make trips to the Dry Cleaner a thing of the past, one Rinse at a time.
Get $20 in Rinse credit
"We've been using Rinse for a few months now and really like it. The staff is responsive and flexible, and the prices are reasonable. A very convenient way to handle your dry-cleaning." - Jon M.See in Yelp
"I've had great experiences with Rinse in Los Angeles. I've used this service about a half dozen times over the past year or so, and it's been a consistently positive experience. Clean clothes, good communication, good service." - David L.See in Yelp
"Our experience with Rinse was seamless. From pickup to delivery, the team was professional. They picked up and delivered when they said. They made an inconvenient trip to the dry cleaners not necessary. Really great Rinse experience. Looking forward to using them again!!" - Tanya L.See in Yelp
"Rinse is the ultimate convenience for a busy family! Great customer service and quality care for our clothes." - Briana R.See in Yelp
"I just completed my first Rinse tonight after a friend recommended that I try it out and this service is awesome! They came to pickup my dirty clothes last night with personalized bags, and then tonight, voila - my clothes are returned cleaned, and ready to put back in my closet. I paid for a rush order (so worth it) but I especially loved that they texted me to keep me updated on my order - super cool!" - Atheina H.See in Yelp
Pickup and delivery for your dry cleaning and laundry. Get started today and get $20 in credit.
Get $20 in Rinse credit for your first order
Offer valid for new customers only. Other terms and conditions may apply.