Join the team of passionate people building the best brand in clothing care
Customer Acquisition Manager
San Francisco (HQ)
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2017. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can’t wait to hear from you.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL...
- Play a key role on our marketing team as we continue to drive double-digit month-over-month growth in our existing markets and build a leading consumer brand that customers love.
- Make sure we are constantly optimizing key channels, testing new channels, and iterating quickly across all channels (online and offline) and markets.
- Plan, coordinate, and analyze acquisition marketing programs supporting multiple marketing objectives.
- Optimize function-wide planning and measurement strategies, including the definition of key performance metrics and scorecards to improve both customer acquisition experience and yields.
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies of all online acquisitioncommunications.
- Coordinate with internal/external teams to develop campaigns, briefs, effective designs and landing experiences.
- Generate campaign performance reports, provide analysis and execute on that analysis to ensure positive improvements.
- Analyze all key marketing performance indicators (KPIs) to continually optimize all programs, analyzing key components of each campaign, including lists, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, conversion and average order size.
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU...
- Have worked 3+ years in a user acquisition role at a growing company. You have a proven track record of driving rapid growth.
- Have a strong understanding of acquisition marketing operations, platforms, and technology.
- Understand both volume and cost are critical when driving growth, and consistently exceed expectations on both dimensions.
- Have a natural ability to get things done. You embrace chaos and ambiguity and are able to simplify complexity in a structured, concise way.
- Are extremely data-driven, have a strong work ethic, and can multi-task with the best of them.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with significant autonomy and independence.
- Have a proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence, and work as part of a team.
- Will be given an opportunity to make an immediate impact from day one and become a major player in our growth story.
WHY WORK AT RINSE
- We have grown at double-digit month-over-month rates since launch. Our foundation is strong, but we’ve barely scratched the surface on growth and acquisition. You will help take us to the next level.
- We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
- We offer competitive compensation and stock options, in addition to great benefits, including health insurance, open vacation policy, flexible work and office hours, and free dry cleaning and laundry!
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment.
- Our office is in the Mission in San Francisco, located close to BART and Caltrain.
Email your resume to [email protected]. In your email, tell us about three channels you would test for Rinse right away and why.