Rinse has always worked to help local businesses. In the wake of COVID-19, we have spent significant time and energy helping our Local Cleaning Partners navigate the current environment.
In addition, we know there are other ways we can help local business while also helping our customers get through this. To that end, we have partnered with our friends at Union Kitchen to bring you a “Stay-at-Home Snack Pack” that they have created with a focus on products that are made in Washington, DC.
Union Kitchen has curated a Snack Pack that consists primarily of assorted items that are made locally in the Washington D.C. area (and they’ve even included hand sanitizer for good measure!). Each box sold helps support these local businesses while bringing you some great snacks to enjoy.
The price of each Stay-at-Home Snack Pack is $50. Each box includes the following items:
- 2 – Tony's Chocolonely Small Chocolate Bars - (1 Milk Chocolate, 1 Caramel Sea Salt)
- 1 – Stacy's Pita Chips (1.5oz - Cinnamon Sugar)
- 1 – Kettle Chips (5oz - Sour Cream & Onion)
- 2 – Wood Fire Big Bag Pita Chips – (1 Garlic Parmesan, 1 Za’atar)
- 1 – Berg Bites - Chocolate Peanut Butter Madness
- 1 – Afirma Water (750 mL bottle)
- 2 – Clark's Cubes (1 coffee, 1 tea)
- 1 – Sahale California Almonds
- 1 – Meat Empire Biltong
- 1 – Tasty 6 - Relax & Rest
- 1 – Ignite Bar - Salted Chocolate
- 2 – Snacklins – (1 BBQ, 1 Chesapeake)
- 1 – Walt's Waffle & Pancake Mix
- 1 – Compass Coffee Hand Sanitizer (6 oz)
How To Order
You can request a Stay-at-Home Snack Pack by texting SNACKS to 746-73 (“RINSE”) or emailing [email protected] We will confirm availability with you before your delivery, and you will be charged the $50 upon delivery. Customers may order more than one Snack Pack at a time.
Note that if you choose to order a Snack Pack without an additional Rinse service like laundry or dry cleaning, it will be subject to our standard Service Fee and Health & Safety Fee.
We hope you enjoy Union Kitchen’s Snack Pack as much as we have. More importantly, we hope you continue to stay safe and healthy, and stay home if you can.
For Non-Rinse Customers:
If you have not used Rinse before but would like to order a Stay-at-Home Snack Pack, please take the following steps:
- Create your free account here.
- Follow the instructions to schedule a pickup and create your account. If you would like to ONLY order a Stay-at-Home Snack Pack and do not plan to use Rinse’s clothing care services, that’s okay. The signup process will ask you to select the type of service you are looking for (just go ahead and select any option).
- Once you have created your account, simply text “SNACKS” to 746-73. We will confirm availability with you before your delivery, and you will be charged the $50 upon delivery plus our standard Service Fee and Health & Safety Fee. You may order more than one Snack Pack at a time.
More on Union Kitchen
Union Kitchen is a food and beverage business accelerator in DC. It builds Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands through its manufacturing infrastructure which includes a commercial kitchen, retail stores, and distribution. Since starting in 2012, Union Kitchen has worked with over 650 food businesses, including DC favorites Compass Coffee, Snacklins, Eat Pizza, Swapples.