San Francisco (HQ)
Rinse is a technology-enabled dry cleaning and laundry delivery service. We've grown at double-digit month-over-month rates for four years now, and our customers love us!
As a software engineer, you'll build systems that bring together our customers, delivery valets, vendors, and internal staff, using mobile technology, optimization algorithms, thoughtful interfaces, and scalable back-ends.
We're a tiny team tackling big problems, so our engineers enjoy considerable autonomy, flexible schedules, and ambitious projects with clear and meaningful impact on our business.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, and maintain software for a variety of users on both mobile and web platforms
- Work closely with our operational teams to understand inefficiencies, propose and implement new tools, and monitor their efficacy
- Implement scalable, maintainable, and extensible software utilizing Django, Python, Postgres, or any other tool that is right for the job
- Collaborate with the other developers in our small technical team, participate in recruiting and review efforts, and continue to grow your technical and professional skills
What We Need From You
- A strong analytical mind with high ambiguity tolerance and intrinsic motivation
- Willingness to learn new technologies and touch other parts of the system
- A desire to contribute to the entirety of a technical feature, from business case, to design, documentation, implementation, testing, deployment, feedback, and maintenance.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation package and stock options
- Free Laundry!
- Flexible work and office hours
- Open vacation policy
- Health insurance benefits
- Close to BART and an easy bike ride from Caltrain
- Interesting and impactful work with a tight-knit team of smart individuals at a promising startup
Want to apply? Contact us at [email protected]! (No recruiters, please)