Join the team of passionate people building the best brand in clothing care
San Francisco (HQ)
About the Role
As a software engineer, you'll build systems that bring together our customers, delivery valets, vendors, and internal staff, using mobile technology, optimization algorithms, thoughtful interfaces, and scalable back-ends.
In this role, you will...
Design, build, and maintain software for a variety of users on both mobile and web platforms
Work closely with our operational teams to understand inefficiencies, propose and implement new tools, and monitor their efficacy
Implement scalable, maintainable, and extensible software utilizing Django, Python, Postgres, or any other tool that is right for the job
Collaborate with the other developers in our small technical team, participate in recruiting and review efforts, and continue to grow your technical and professional skills
As the ideal candidate, you...
Have a strong analytical mind with high ambiguity tolerance and intrinsic motivation
Are willing to learn new technologies and touch other parts of the system
Have a desire to contribute to the entirety of a technical feature, from business case, to design, documentation, implementation, testing, deployment, feedback, and maintenance.
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
- You will take pride in creating Interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that would be proud to tell your mom about!
- We offer competitive compensation and stock options, in addition to great benefits, including health insurance, open vacation policy, flexible work and office hours, and Rinse credit towards laundry/Dry cleaning!
- Our office is located in the SOMA area of San Francisco, located close to BART and Caltrain.
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Boston, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2017. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can’t wait to hear from you.
Want to apply? Contact us at [email protected]! (No recruiters, please)