Join the team of passionate people building the best brand in clothing care
Rinse Associate (Roles available in Marketing, Operations, and Customer Experience
San Francisco (HQ) / Los Angeles / Washington, D.C. / Chicago / Boston
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Boston, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2018. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can’t wait to hear from you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THIS ROLE
We are looking for a strong performer who wants to join a rapidly growing start-up and help us build a national brand in dry cleaning and laundry. We want someone who craves responsibility and is excited to have an immediate impact on our business; who is able to take any challenge that comes his/her way; who has analytical horsepower and pays extreme attention to detail; and who is excited to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU...
- Are itching to join an amazing start-up and have an immediate impact on critical parts of our business.
- Pride yourself on your attention to detail and can multi-task with the best of them.
- Want to be in a fast-paced environment and are excited to be challenged on a daily basis.
- Are self-motivated and get things done.
- Were a top performer in school and every company you have been a part of to date, and at minimum completed your Bachelor's Degree.
WHY WORK AT RINSE
- We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
- We offer competitive compensation and stock options, in addition to great benefits, including health insurance, open vacation policy, flexible work and office hours, and free dry cleaning and laundry!
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment.
Email your resume to [email protected]. In your email, tell us about your favorite consumer brand and why it’s your favorite. Also, if you have a preference for a specific functional area (e.g. marketing, operations, customer experience), feel free to let us know.