NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in #RinseFTW Contest (the “Promotion”), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Rinse, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and scoring of entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at time of entry (individually “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”). Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, agencies, and the judging panel and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter, win or vote. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law. Once an Entrant wins a prize, that Entrant will no longer be eligible to win another prize in this Promotion.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins July 1, 2017 at 9 AM PT and ends on August 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, Entrants must tell us on their favorite thing about Rinse and post to a social media network like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Entries must be received by Sponsor no later than August 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM PT to be eligible for the grand prize (see Section 7). No limit on the number of entries. If your social media posts are set to “private mode,” your responses may not be received by Sponsor.
4. GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entrant is responsible for his or her entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it. In connection with the entry, each Entrant affirms, represents, and warrants that: (i) Entrant owns or has the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use the entry in the manner contemplated by Sponsor; and (ii) Entrant has obtained the written consent, release and permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the entry to use that person’s name or likeness in the entry and in the manner contemplated by Sponsor. By submitting an entry to Sponsor, Entrant grants Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license and right to modify, reproduce, publish, publicly perform, create derivative works of and use the entry, including any image, actions, likeness, name, appearance, biographical material or written works included therein, and all other information or materials that Entrant has provided or may provide in connection with this Promotion in any media, now known or hereafter devised, and in any manner, without further approval, permission or consideration.. Sponsor is under no obligation to use an entry.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Each entry submitted (i) must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image (as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion), (ii) may not be inappropriate, offensive, libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, contain nudity, unlawful or plagiarized, (iii) must not be harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way, (iv) may not violate or encourage others to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, (v) may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property right or any other third party right, (vi) may not contain commercial or corporate advertising, including display of corporate logos, brand names and slogans, other than those relating to Sponsor, (vii) may not include references to alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drug paraphernalia, firearms or any depiction or representation thereof and (viii) may not include any virus, worm, corrupt file, Trojan horse or other forms of corruptive code or content that may harm or compromise Sponsor’s web site or the proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the accuracy or truthfulness of any information contained within a submitted entry. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to determine if any entry is not appropriate for publication on Sponsor’s website, mobile application or social media outlets or for any other public release and if entry is in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an entry for any reason. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion.
6. PRIZES: One (1) will receive a $50 USD Rinse credit issued via a discount applied to their account. One winner will be announced via Instagram and Facebook on: Friday, September 1st, 2017. Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for prize delivery. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected from valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding. Each winning Entrant will be notified via their Instagram post entry or via email. The potential winning Entrant must respond to Sponsor’s prize notification post via email within 72 hours from the date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification post and sign an affidavit and release in the form provided by Sponsor. In the event that the potential winning Entrant does not respond to Sponsor’s prize notification post within the specified time or the prize notification post or email is returned as undeliverable or fails to sign Sponsor’s affidavit and release, a new winner will be chosen based on the Judging Criteria. Alternate winners will be contacted via email and must respond to the Sponsor’s prize notification post or within 72 hours from the date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification post and sign Sponsor’s affidavit and release.
8. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Sponsor’s website, mobile applications or social media outlets or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website or mobile application or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at Sponsor’s website or social media outlets is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
9. INDEMNITY: Entrant shall indemnify and defend Sponsor its parent companies, each of Sponsor’s advertising agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of all of the foregoing and the successors and assigns of each of them, from and against actions, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable counsel fees related to (i) Entrant’s use of any prize, (ii) the Sponsor’s use of any of the materials submitted by Entrant in connection with this Promotion or (iii) any intentional misconduct or negligence by Entrant in connection with this Promotion.
10. RELEASES: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions and affiliates and Instagram from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with these Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information.
13. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “#RinseFTW promotion”, Attn Rinse Marketing Dept, 438 Treat Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by Septemer 3, 2017.
14. SPONSOR: Rinse, Inc., 438 Treat Avenue, San Francisco, CA, 94110.
15. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter