Join the team of passionate people building the best brand in clothing care
San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Fully Remote
Rinse is a technology-enabled dry cleaning and laundry delivery service. We've grown at double-digit month-over-month rates for four years now, and our customers love us!
As our QA Lead, you'll manage the quality of Rinse's software, which services our customers, valets, vendors, and warehouse personnel. You'll be involved in the full project lifecycle, from idea through documentation and feedback. You'll also drive software quality through automation, best-practice sharing, and release management. As we grow, you'll also build a team to facilitate the creation and maintenance of reliable, performant, and full-featured software.
We're a tiny team tackling big problems, so our technical staff enjoys considerable autonomy, flexible schedules, and ambitious projects with clear and meaningful impact on our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design test plans that balance risk with the costs of testing.
- Review and improve system documents and plans, across all phases of the software lifecycle.
- Perform exploratory testing across all parts of our system.
- Utilize a mix of automation and manual testing to guard against regressions.
- Hire, lead, and manage additional QA engineers as necessary.
- Mentor the other members of our growing technical team, participate in recruiting and review efforts, and continue to grow your technical and professional skills.
- Work closely with other corporate functions, such as operations, marketing, finance, product, and customer experience, to ensure that our technology facilitates all aspects of the business.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A strong analytical mind with high ambiguity tolerance and intrinsic motivation.
- Experience in managing software quality, with a knowledge of best practices and the wisdom to know how to prioritize.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and touch all parts of the system.
- A desire to contribute to the entirety of a technical feature, from business case, to design, documentation, implementation, testing, deployment, feedback, and maintenance.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive compensation package and stock options
- Free Laundry!
- Flexible work and office hours
- Open vacation policy
- Health insurance benefits
- Within walking distance to BART and Caltrain
- Interesting and impactful work with a tight-knit team of smart individuals at a promising startup
Want to apply? Contact us at [email protected]! (No recruiters, please)