San Francisco (HQ)
Rinse is a technology-enabled dry cleaning and laundry delivery service. We've grown at double-digit month-over-month rates for four years now, and our customers love us!
As a data analyst, you'll work across business functions to steer decision making by making clear and sound conclusions about our customers, operations, and marketing.
We're a small team tackling big problems, so our employees enjoy considerable autonomy, flexible schedules, and ambitious projects with clear and meaningful impact on our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leverage our data warehouse to provide actionable intelligence on user behavior and operational processes
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support decision making, while also building automated reporting on business metrics
- Improve our data warehouse and ETL system when necessary to facilitate analysis
- Influence corporate decision making, by augmenting a data-driven culture and reviewing analyses done by others
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A strong analytical mind with high ambiguity tolerance and intrinsic motivation
- Comfort with SQL, Excel, and statistical analysis, with the maturity to know when to use each tool
- Python knowledge a plus
- Confidence to suggest new tools, processes, and analyses as needed
- Willingness to learn new technologies and improve our underlying data infrastructure
- Clear communication skills, across all media, from figures and charts to written reports
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive compensation package and stock options
- Free Laundry!
- Flexible work and office hours
- Open vacation policy
- Health insurance benefits
- Close to BART and an easy bike ride from Caltrain
- Interesting and impactful work with a tight-knit team of smart individuals at a promising startup
Want to apply? Contact us at [email protected]! (No recruiters, please)